After the successful development of the EuroChem Group site, EuroChem and partner PR agency Instinctif reached out to Bluegrass to assist with the development of a Regional EuroChem website that would allow each region to customize their available product offering in their local language.
To maintain consistency of the design, content and functionality across more than 11 regions, EuroChem needed their Regional website to serve as a template to be duplicated and cloned for each region. This template approach will allow each region to personalize their content according to their language and their activities, all without compromising the layout and design of the website. It also enables EuroChem to quickly roll-out the new subsites and have multiple users work on the content upload at the same time.
EuroChem also required the ability to broadcast their new products and updated product content from the national template to specified regional subsites – ensuring a constant flow of information from the national team to each of the regional teams on the availability and legislative information across the various products on the market.
- Custom WordPress theme development
- WordPress Multisite setup to create a network of subdirectories and contributors to the site, allowing for Network Admin and Plugin control vs. Regional subsite control
- Cloner functionality to enable subsite cloning for each region
- Broadcast functionality to push product content from Network site to specified Regional subsites
- WordPress Multilingual functionality for ease of translation to; and management of multiple languages
- Multilingual SEO Optimisation
- Hosting and setup on Microsoft Azure
- Enterprise deployment strategy with QA, UAT and Production environments
- Continuous Integration with ongoing Managed Services Support
Bluegrass developed a robust Regional platform for EuroChem that enabled their national team to roll out a new website design and functionality through the creation of a modern and clear website template to be used as basis for regional and national content alike.
With the Multisite setup, EuroChem’s national team can now setup new regional sites with ease as well as continuously push product updates and information to the subsites for regional translation – streamlining the process of sharing and maintaining important company information across multiple regions and countries.
The WPML plugin also allows each region to only host content in their respective languages – making the template entirely customizable to each region’s linguistic and legislative requirements.
What our Client says
“Bluegrass Digital is consistently an excellent partner for any large web development project”
– Instinctif Partners